Apex Frozen Foods IPO Opens for subscription – The IPO of Apex Frozen Foods is opening today in the stock markets for the subscription. The subscription process for Apex Frozen Foods IPO will end on 24th August 2017. The IPO is open from 22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017. The price is fixed between Rs 171–175 per share. The company is based in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. This is good IPO in the bad markets. The Indian markets are facing turmoil due to the Infosys Management Issues. Due to the resignation of Infosys SEO Vishal Sikka, The shares of Infosys plunged over 12 per cent during the previous two trading sessions. Market sentiments are very bad due to this. So, Investors are confused whether to apply for this IPO or not? We give you some details about the IPO of Apex Frozen Foods at the given area.
Apex Frozen Foods IPO Opens for subscription
- Name of the company: Apex Frozen Foods
- IPO Dates: 22-08-2017 to 24-08-2017
- IPO Price: Rs. 171–175 per share
- Size of the Issue: 87,00,000 equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each
- Lot Size: 80 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 80 Shares
Apex Frozen Foods IPO Review
- The Apex Frozen Foods IPO will be open for three days from 22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017.
- The IPO is offered at the price band of Rs 171–175 per share.
- The total issue size of the IPO is 87,00,000 equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each.
- At the Upper price band of Rs. 175, the company can fetch Rs. 152.25 crore and at the lower price band of Rs. 171, it will raise Rs 148.77 crore.
- It will be the fresh issue of 72.5 lakh shares, while promoters of the company are selling 14.5 lakh shares.
- Listing of the shares will be done on NSE and BSE.
- The total revenue of the company grew to Rs. 709.68 crore in the 2016-17 fiscal from Rs 255.48 crore in 2012-13.
- The money raised from IPO will be used for setting up a new shrimp processing unit in Andhra Pradesh. The capacity of the proposed unit will be 20,000 tonnes per annum.
- Currently, it has shrimp processing capacity of 12,240 MTPA.
The other listed peers of Apex Frozen Foods are Avanti Feeds, The Waterbase and Zeal Aqua. They are the key competitors of Apex Frozen Foods and if we look at their shares then shares of its listed peers have risen between 45% and 292% this year. So, we can imagine the investor interest in this segment. Overall it is a good IPO, which can give a good return on a listing day as well as in long-term. The current GMP is Rs. 25, which is merely an indicator.