HDFC Asset Management Company Limited IPO, HDFC AMC IPO Details, HDFC AMC IPO Allotment Status Online, Grey Market and GMP
India’s second-largest fund house HDFC Asset Management Company Limited is planning to raise money from the markets and is scheduled to come up with an Initial Public Offering (IPO) from 11th July 2018. The IPO of HDFC AMC will be concluded on 13th July 2018. The price band is set between Rs. 1345 to Rs. 1360. The company will be raising up to Rs. 3,462 crore through this IPO. The company will sell around 2.5 crore shares of face value of Rs. 5 per share. The lot size will be 11 shares. Earlier the Reliance Nippon Life AMC came up with the IPO and now HDFC AMC is the second mutual fund company after the Reliance Nippon.
Investors should check all details regarding this IPO very carefully and read the DRHP before applying. Please check our website for the latest and updated news about allotment date, listing date etc. More details about the company, IPO price, dates, financials, subscription figures, address etc are also given below.
HDFC AMC IPO
About the company: Few details about the company:
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited is a mutual fund asset management company in India.
- The company was established in 1999 and it is based in Mumbai.
- It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd (HDFC) and Standard Life Investments Ltd.
- It is country’s most profitable and second-largest mutual fund house after ICICI Prudential AMC.
- As of 31st March 2018, The company holds total asset under management (AUM) of more than Rs. 3 lakh crore.
- It offers a variety of savings and investment products across asset classes.
- The company has offered 127 schemes until now in which 28 are equity-oriented schemes, 91 debt schemes, and 05 other schemes.
Company Promoters: Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited And Standard Life Investments Limited