IRCON International IPO, IRCON International Limited IPO Details, IRCON International IPO Allotment Status, Grey Market Premium, GMP Price, Subscription Figures, Listing Dates and more..
An integrated Indian engineering and construction company IRCON International Limited will be raising Rs. 465.54 crore through its initial public offering (IPO). The IPO of IRCON International will be open for the subscription between 17th September 2018 to 19th September 2018. The price band is Rs. 470 to Rs. 475 per equity shares. IRCON is a state-run company and it is launching this IPO under the divestment programme of Government of India. This is the second company which is floating its IPO under the divestment programme from the Govt. of India in the financial year 2018-19, while it will be a ninth public issue in the current financial year.
The issue will consist of an offer for sale (OFS) from the promoter i.e. The President of India, which will be selling 99,05,157 equity shares. Up to 5,00,000 shares will be reserved for the eligible employees under the employee quota.
The public issue comprises an offer for sale of 99,05,157 equity shares by its promoter, The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. The offer and the net offer will constitute 10.53 percent and 10.00 percent of the post offer paid-up equity share capital of the company respectively.
The investors can make a bid for or a minimum of 30 equity shares and multiples of 30 thereof. The discount of Rs. 10 will be offered to the Retail investors and eligible employees.
- 1 IRCON International IPO
- 2 IRCON International IPO, Allotment Status, Date, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
- 3 IRCON International IPO Allotment Date and Link
IRCON International IPO
About the company:
- IRCON International Limited is a state-owned engineering and construction company.
- It was incorporated in 1976 and is based in Delhi.
- The company has expertise in infrastructure projects, including, railways, highways, flyovers, bridges, aircraft maintenance hangars, runways, tunnels, electrical and mechanical works, EHV sub-stations, commercial and residential properties, development of industrial areas etc.
- It has 26 project offices in India and 05 overseas project offices.
- As of March 2018, The order book of IRCON stands at Rs. 22,406.79 crores.
Company Promoters: The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Objects of the Issue
About the IPO
- The company intends to collect Rs. 465.54 crore through this IPO.
- The subscription process will start on 17th September 2018 and the last day to send application will be 19th September 2018.
- The price band of the IPO is Rs. 470 to Rs. 475 per equity share.
- The retail investors along with the employees will get the discount of Rs. 10 per share.
- A minimum bid can be made for 30 shares and multiples of 30 shares thereof.
- The promoter will sell 99,05,157 equity shares.
- The IPO will be launched under the divestment programme of Government of India.
- The book running lead managers to the issue are IDBI Capital Markets & Securities, Axis Capital, and SBI Capital Markets.
- Retail category investor can apply up to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh.
IRCON International IPO, Allotment Status, Date, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
|Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Open Date||17 Sep 2018|
|Close Date||19 Sep 2018|
|Allotment Date||25 Sep 2018|
|Refund Date||26 Sep 2018|
|Issue Price||Rs. 470 – Rs. 475 Per Equity Share|
|Discount||Rs. 10 per share to the Retail Investors and eligible Employees|
|Lot Size||30 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Initial Public offer of 9,905,157 Equity Shares|
|Lead Manager||IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited, Axis Capital Limited, SBI Capital Markets Limited|
|Registrar||Karvy Computershare Private Limited|
|Listing at||NSE / BSE|
IRCON International IPO Allotment Date and Link
The allotment is expected to be issued on 25th September 2018 on the registrar’s website. The link will be updated here. Please check back later.
IPO Grey Market Premium, Price, GMP
|15 Sep 2018||Rs. 80 to 85||Rs. 300||Rs. 2000|
|Date||Total Revenue||Total Expenses||Profit after Tax|
|FY 2018||Rs. 4,212.4||Rs. 3,659.2||Rs. 413.0|
|FY 2017||Rs. 3,301.3||Rs. 2,824.9||Rs. 397.7|
|FY 2016||Rs. 2,908.6||Rs. 2,302.5||Rs. 362.4|
|FY 2015||Rs. 3,232.5||Rs. 2,390.1||Rs. 570.1|
|FY 2014||Rs. 4,150.8||Rs. 3,053.4||Rs. 747.0|
|FY 2013||Rs. 4,543.2||Rs. 3,453.2||Rs. 804.9|
|**(All Figures in Rs. Crores)|
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs. 42.13
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 11.15 – 11.27
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 10.98%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs. 398.51 per share
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||17 Sep 2018||18 Sep 2018||19 Sep 2018|
The listing of the shares of IRCON will be done on 27th September 2018.
IRCON International Limited Address
IPO DRHP / Prospectus
Download Now – Click Here.