I am planning to apply for the Godrej Agrovet IPO, but I am not sure what to do. Please advise me on this that whether I should apply or not?
Thanks, Mihir asking for the review about the Godrej Agrovet IPO. You can check the given page of the grey market website to get all details:
This is what top broker firm suggests about this IPO:
- IIFL Investment Managers – Subscribe
- ICICIdirect.com – Subscribe
- Angel Broking – Subscribe
- Way2wealth – Subscribe
Few Points about this IPO:
- It is available at market cap to sales ratio of 1.8 times on FY17 basis.
- It has healthy balance sheet.
- Net debt to equity ratio of 0.6.
- Average net working capital days of nearly 30 and robust return on equity at 28%
- At 33.5 times, It doesn’t look expensive as ROE is at the higher end of the range and PE multiple is in the mid of this range.