Sandhar Technologies IPO Allotment Status Online at Link Intime India Private, STL IPO Allotment – The investors who have applied for the initial public offer (IPO) of Sandhar Technologies Limited can now download the allotment status online. The allotment of Sandhar Technologies IPO is out. Those who are searching for it can now check the status online. The IPO of open in the month of March 2018 for three days. The IPO was open from 19th March 2018 t0 21st March 2018. The investors have applied for the Sandhar IPO and now looking for the allotment status online. The investors should check the website of the registrar to get the allotment. The details about the allotment are provided here. In the below-given section of our website, you can check full details about the IPO along with the direct link of the allotment from the Link Intime’s website. The investors need to click on the link to go directly to the allotment page. Please read all information carefully. This page will be updated regularly with the latest information about the Sandhar IPO.
Sandhar Technologies IPO Allotment
Let’s get some information about the Sandhar Technologies IPO.
- Name of the IPO: Sandhar Technologies Limited (STL)
- Dates: 19th March 2018 to 21st March 2018
- Price: Rs. 327 to Rs. 332 per equity share
- Sandhar Technologies IPO Allotment Date: 27th March 2018 (Expected)
- IPO Registrar: Link Intime India Private Ltd
- Company Promoter: Jayant Davar
The IPO was ended on 21st March 2018 and the allotment is expected now. The registrar is doing the process to allot the shares. The post subscription process is under process and allotment and the basis of allotment will be published shortly. Please check the website of Link Intime’s website for the link.
Update: Allotment is out now on 27th March 2018. The allotment process is underway and it will be announced shortly.
Let us check some more details about the company and the IPO.
- The Sandhar Technologies (STL) is a leading auto components manufacture in India.
- Sandhar designs and manufactures diverse automotive components, parts, and systems.
- The company is a supplier to automotive OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- The main focus of the company is to make safety and security auto products.
- The company was set up in 1987 and it is based in Gurgaon.
About Sandhar Technologies IPO:
- The Sandhar IPO was open for the subscription from 19th March 2018 t0 21st March 2018.
- Sandhar wanted to collect Rs. 509.28 crores from the market.
- The price band of the STL IPO is fixed between Rs. 327 to Rs. 332 per equity share with the face value of Rs. 10 per share.
- The lot size of the Sandhar IPO was 45 shares.
IPO Subscription Figures:
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||19 March 2018||20 March 2018||21 March 2018|
If you want to know more then please check the given page.
Sandhar Allotment / STL IPO Allotment
Investors must know that the STL IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd and the allotment is also announced on the Link Intime’s website. The investor must look at the Link Intime’s website on the expected date of allotment.
Sandhar Technologies IPO Allotment Date: The expected date of Sandhar IPO allotment would be 27th March 2018.
The investors must check the allotment status at the link given below.