SIS IPO Opens for subscription at Rs 805 to Rs 815 – The initial public offering (IPO) of Security and Intelligence Services (SIS) opens for the subscription on NSE and BSE on 31st July 2017. SIS is a Private security and facility management service provider, which offers security solutions and business support services throughout India as well as Australia. The price band is fixed at Rs 805 to Rs 815. It is Rs 780 crore IPO. The company will raise up to Rs 362.25 crore in fresh capital by issue of fresh equity shares and the other part of the issue consists of an offer for sale of up to 51.2 lakh equity shares by the current shareholders.
SIS IPO Opens for subscription
Few important details about the IPO:
- Security and Intelligence Services (SIS) was established in 1985.
- It is the second largest security services company in India.
- It operates in India and Australia.
- The company has opened a Rs. 780 crore initial public offer (IPO).
- SIS has priced the IPO in a band of Rs. 805 to Rs. 815.
- The IPO will open on 31st July 2017 to 02nd August 2017.
- Promoters will offload 11.7 per cent stake.
- Currently, promoters stake in the company is 76.9%, which will come down to 65.2%.
- Rs. 200 crore’s loan will be paid off by the company through this IPO.
- For the working capital requirements, it will utilize Rs. 60 crore.
- The company has reported a net profit of Rs. 91 crore on revenues of Rs.4,567 crore for the FY2016-17.
- From FY2012-13 to FY2016-17, The revenue of the SIS has grown at a CAGR of 14.6%, while its net profit has seen a CAGR of 12.4%.
- SIS issue is priced at 61 times FY17 earnings per share (EPS) at the upper price band i.e. Rs. 815.
- According to the Frost & Sullivan report, the company will likely grow at a CAGR of 20% through the FY2020.
- It is growing 50% faster than the industry average.
- Many brokerage firms have given SUBSCRIBE rating to the issue.
- The SIS has 18 anchor investors including ADIA, Reliance Capital Trustee, and Birla Sun Life Trustee Company.
We will update you with the first-day subscription very soon.