Stellar Listing of Capacite Infraprojects Limited at Rs. 399 – The shares of Capacite Infraprojects Limited listed at Rs. 399. Investors who were allotted the shares of Capacite Infraprojects Limited were eagerly waiting for the listing date as they wanted to make some money on a listing day. The grey market price was very high for the Capacite Infraprojects IPO. This was the indication that the IPO will open at a good premium. The grey market price of Capacite Infraprojects was in the range of Rs. 150 to 155 against the issue price of Rs. 245 – Rs. 250. Investors had a fair idea about the listing price. We are not talking about the long-term investment. We are looking at the listing gains only. Investors who have a long-term view, they do not go for the listing day price. We are talking about the short-term profit which investors made on a listing day. Investors have applied for one lot i.e. 60 shares at Rs. 15,000. The share was listed at Rs. 399. That is Rs. 149 up from the listing price. We do not know what price investors are selling the shares or they are holding it for more gains but right now they are in good profit as the prices are up.
Capacite Infraprojects Limited Listing Price
Let’s look at some points about the Capacite Infraprojects IPO on listing day.
- Capacit’e Infraprojects Ltd made a solid debut on the Indian Stock Markets.
- The shares were listed at Rs. 399, up 59.6% on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- It was a stellar listing as the demand rose for the shares after listing.
- The IPO of the company was oversubscribed 183.03 times.
- It has received bids for 209.17 crore equity shares.
- The actual issue size of the IPO was 1.14 crore shares (excluding anchor investors’ portion).
- The IPO was hugely oversubscribed in the non-institutional investor’s segment at 638.05 times.
- The QIB section oversubscribed 131.32 times and retail section 17.57 times.
- Ahead of the share sale on the stock markets, it raised Rs. 120 crore from anchor investors.
Now, this will be a good question that whether or not investors should sell the shares today? Should they keep it for at least two-three days? These type of questions are in the investor’s mind. We like our readers to share their views on this. Your comments are welcomed. Please help others if you know anything which is investor friendly.
Get more details about this IPO at below link.